Wednesday, June 22, 2011

oh goshbubbles...

ok, so i went blog-surfing awhile ago, and i was like...oh.snap.   i found all these really cool blogs right?
  then i compared them to mine.
*cricket. cricket.*
so. therefore, before we get all into this soon-to-be-jazzed-up-blog, i would like to ask you guys a favor.
could you guys gimme some tips on this whole blogging buisness? not on post or anything, (unless you want to. i'm all ears for suggestions!)  cause i think i got that sit-tiation covered, but like for design and things?  i think we all know this blog needs some jazzing up.
oh. and if your wondering where "oh goshbubbles" came from, let me tell you two things.
1. i am...different. ;)
2. Cupcake Dictionary.
you do the rest. ;)
ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just found your blog. :) I'm commenting because I'm rather new to the blogging world to. :)

Also, you were asking for help on your blog. I'm working on a post for my blog on being a better blogger and have a cool looking blog. If you'd like to drop by and see it, that'd be great. Hope it will help you. I'll hopefully have it up by the end of this week.

Welcome to the blogging world. :)

~Jamie Joyce