Tuesday, August 9, 2011

~Guest Post~ Todays topic is Persistance

Hey guys! Its Allison again! Hnnah asked me to post for the rest of the week to keep you entertained haha. I just got perhaps the greatest news of my life. I wanted to be in a competition class SO bad and i wasent asked. I didnt know what to do, and thought and throught. The only thing that i could come up with was that it wasent my time to do so. But i didnt let that stop me. I prayed with all of my heart that somehting good would come about this all, and came up with an idea after about a week.  I emailed the owner of the dance studio, i have been waiting for three days for a responce. Today i finally got it. It said that they would need to find me a partner, and if they do they would put me in!! I mean how hard would it be to find a younger girl that is good at dancing to be in a competition class?! not very right!!  This shows that with the right persistance, prayer, and quick thinking you can succeed. And i will now quote one of my fathers favorite songs " You cant always get what you want, but you might just get what you need". :) No matter what it is, you will do and get the right thing.

Random word of the day: Foot Undiez- Shoes used for the dance Lyrical
Random question of the day: In shows like phineas and ferb, wizards of waverly place, or any show of the sort, are each of the episodes suppost to be like the next day or a few days after, or as if the last episode never happened? Because if its every continuous day, their lifes can never be boring!
Comment and tell me what i should post about tomorrow!

1 comment:

Alyianna said...

Cool!

You should post about...ummm...Taylor Swift? Lord of the Rings? Narnia? :P