Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ohmyfreckledgoshbubbles.

i know this may make me sound like a nerd, but for those of you new....
get used to it.
lol. seriously though, i am SO jazzed about my new followers!!
special thanks to these lovely galpals.....
samarah....thanks for following! i like your pic :)
Mary Susannah Raley....i like your name:)
Bethany Hannah Louise....i wrote your name in my fav color. thats right. feel special ;)
BETHMORROW...you are my tenth follower, so you get your name not only in caps, but two smileys, and this pic.....
    you lucky duck.... :) ;)

and last but most certainly not least....JesusChick. your name is super sweet-awesome :)  i am also a "chick" of Jesus. :)    (lol. that sounded weird.....)

so thank you all again :)  i wont be doing this for any more followers, (except for a soon-to-be contest maybe.....wink wink...)   so feel special :)  
this is a pretty short post, so i'm going to end it with a bee-a-you-tee-ful pic..... 
  oh how i envy lucy in this picture.......

ta ta :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Awww!!! Your so sweet!! Haha, I'm so happy you like my name...I've never liked it much, I thought it was, well...old fashioned or something. =/
By the way---I LOVE that last picture!! Peter = adorable<3 (Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal him from you:) )
Much love~~~<3

bethy said...

I do feel special..
Thanks for the picture and smileys LOL!
I watched PC last night with my little sis, she still jumps up and down screaming "OOOOOO! He loooooves her! ooooo!" when Caspian and Susan kiss, its so funny!
Beth

Heather (JesusChick) said...

Hahaha yeaaaaah I don't like to use my real name online ;)

I soooooo envy Lucy also! Omigeezy I'd love to be her in that picture hehehe!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!

-Christa
christalainephotography.blogspot.com