Monday, August 1, 2011

oh, joyous hours :)

i feel...happy :)
why? because the last few hours of this girls life have been pretty amazing :)
first, i'm engaged to the most wonderful narnian ever, (no offense alaw, Edmund's cool too ;)
then, chloe is not dead (which i feel is a pretty good thing...) i posted on Jocee's blog this morning, (feel free to check it out:) and, my personal favorite....
i now have 6 followers!!
you know what that means?
i have two more then i did last time!!
arent i smart? ;)
anyways, i'm pretty jazzed about this, so i'm gonna make a supercalifragilistic shout out to these lovely gal-pals :)
in order......
alaw, also know as mrs. Edmund ;)
thanks for joinin' girl :)  means a lot.
(oh. and this is for you.......)
      (ya see that alaw? he's lookin at you...;)

and now for our second special-rific friend....
monsmons :)
hola, :)  i dunno if your an obsessed Narnian or not, but its ok if your not :) (i would start getting use to these kinda post though....i can get very obsessive... ;) lol but, if you are, lemme know and you'll get a pic of these amazing high kings and queens--
  amazing, huh?

so yes :) thanks for followin' :)  i is jazzed :)
ta-ta!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Now you have eight followers!!! I just joined:) I loved your guest post on Jocee's blog:) I hope it doesn't start up a riot though;) ;) ;) haha, just kidding.
awesome post!

Monica said...

I'm not a huge fan of Narnia, I've read the books and seen the first movie :) Its pretty cool though:) it's awesome stuff you've got here on your blog! I love reading your posts!

Alyianna said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Heather (JesusChick) said...

Haha! Well get excited because I totally want to follow your blog now because I've learned we both are in love with Peter from Narnia! Its all good though I love him but I don't mind sharing ;)