Monday, July 4, 2011

Day Two: a favorite movie

are you kidding me? first you expect me to pick a favorite book, now a movie?! cruel world...
well, im a movie lover and therefore dont really have a favorite movie. but, there is one thats been my favorite for the past few weeks and it is....
                                                               *drum roll*
CARS.

can't go wrong with the classic Disneys, huh?
what i like about Cars is that its not only funny (like every good movie should be) but its so....clean. It doesnt have anything to do with drugs, sex, or  dressing in little not-even-clothes. It has a cute little romance between McQueen and Sally, but nothing major. its funny, cute, has a good story, and its just...a good movie. Classic and funny. now thats my style.
CARS 2 just came out and i REALLY wanna see it. my best friend Chloe said it was amazing so...*crosses fingers*.
if you've seen it tell me about it, i NEED TO KNOW. 
thanks!
ta-ta for now!

oh, wait. one more thing...
Mater: You know, I once knew this girl Doreen. Good-looking girl. Looked just like a Jaguar, only she was a truck! You know, I used to crash into her just so I could speak to her.
Lightning McQueen: What... are you talking about?
Mater: I dunno

classic.

No comments: