Sunday, July 3, 2011

"title" :)

hey hey :)  ok, its been forever since my last post huh? like, what? like 4 days?
                                              ASHAMED.
but i'll make up for it...eventually.  oh, and by the way, this post is adopted from Jocee's blog at the Cupcake Dictionary. (------------------------>) its just something random when i dunno what to post.  so. without further ado...

reading: The Hunger Games series  (lemme just say youll NEVER find anything this awesomely-amazing)
listening: One Time by Justin Bieber (*sigh* whats the coolest is that he's totally singing this to me ;)
drinking: water? :)
eating: gummy-bears (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
anticipating: fireworks later :)
loving: how this little bug in my room looks at me like im the weirdest thing :)
looking: at my dying computer battery!  gotta go!!
ta-ta for now :)

No comments: