Wednesday, July 6, 2011

a not-so-brief intermission

decision.
(i guess you could call it an epiffany ;)
anywho, i decided im not doing my blog challenge.
*hangs head in shame*
but to me, it got kinda boring. (you know you thought so too...) what made me decide this? welp, i was reading my besties blog (journalsofanaverageteenager.blogspot.com          CHECK THIS OUT. ITS THE COOLEST THING SINCE OREOS IN MILK. (or in chloes version, "DA BOMB DIGGIDY'))
anyway, when i was reading it, i gotta whole new view of blogging. she blogs all "whateves" and im all "ewwwwie". so. this epiffany, (MS. CRITISISM OVER HERE...*cough cough CHLOE*) made me wanna do it like her. so. (i say "so." a lot....?)  startin tomorrow, im gonna be like CHLOE EVE PROTECTER OF NARNIA, SUCKER FOR ROMANCE, AND AN ALL-AROUND SO-NOT NEGATRON.
until tomorrow my...(ok, no one reads this (YET) so im just gonna say "friend(s)) ;)
ta-ta!
   (by the way, this is my image of chloe...)
ta-ta again! :)

No comments: